I don't really know where to start. It started as a great weekend, seeing Kay and Scott on Friday night (friends from Berkeley Lake). It was great to catch up with the goings on and to show off Morgan Hill (which we still love). But it was also sad to hear how my dear friend LeAnne is doing. I feel so guilty- we have not spoken or emailed in a while and I really had lost touch. Today I read her two blogs, and I just want to get on a plane and go and give her a hug. I feel such a bad friend, and just when she needs me most. Shit! That's how I feel now...
This past weekend was one of those amazingly busy Morgan Hill weekends. It all starts with the Friday night music series. Everyone sitting around with their chairs or blankets at the small outdoor amphitheater behind the Community and Cultural Center watching and/or dancing to the live band. Everything from country to R and B, Blues or Rock and Roll. I've now come to prefer this location to the old 3rd street location- it just makes so much more sense. Saturday morning I joined the Morgan Hill Photography Club for the 2nd annual Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk. 32,600 people took part in their own cities. We basically wandered through the downtown area taking lots of photos. It was very hot and I didn't find the perfect picture but it was fun all the same. My favorite pictures turned out to be the ones of people.. I still got to go to the market- my favorite Saturday morning "chore"... We then spent a couple of hours pulling my new motorbike apart and making absolut...
Comments
Give us an update on what's been going on with you...