Everyone was tired on the bus on the way home; a very quiet bus. A few people reading books and newspapers but most of us almost asleep. The bus was pretty full and it was the first evening commute bus, so I was not the only one looking forward to getting home. However there is one lady who is a court reporter who was determined to finish up her work on the bus, and so she set up her gear and typed away..
This past weekend was one of those amazingly busy Morgan Hill weekends. It all starts with the Friday night music series. Everyone sitting around with their chairs or blankets at the small outdoor amphitheater behind the Community and Cultural Center watching and/or dancing to the live band. Everything from country to R and B, Blues or Rock and Roll. I've now come to prefer this location to the old 3rd street location- it just makes so much more sense. Saturday morning I joined the Morgan Hill Photography Club for the 2nd annual Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk. 32,600 people took part in their own cities. We basically wandered through the downtown area taking lots of photos. It was very hot and I didn't find the perfect picture but it was fun all the same. My favorite pictures turned out to be the ones of people.. I still got to go to the market- my favorite Saturday morning "chore"... We then spent a couple of hours pulling my new motorbike apart and making absolut...
Comments