Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sewing issues

I haven't done any sewing in a while, but when Mary was here we went to a craft store and picked up several projects for her, and so I got a small glasses case to embroider. Recently I finally got around to sewing it and suddenly realised that I can no longer thread a needle because I can't see that close! My long distance eyesight is fine, it is just about a foot from my eyes, it becomes fuzzy. I know it is just age related, because both my parents needed glasses to read about the same age but I don't like it!

1 comment:

Zerlindatar said...

Hi Jackie, I am enjoying catching up with your blog. We would make a good pair. I have to take my glasses off to thread a needle. I can see better without my glasses out to about one foot.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin